We are so excited to announce that from January 2014-November 2016 we have provided Green Dot training to 10,000 people! We wanted to show our appreciation to our community by sharing with you some of the stats from the past almost 3 years and showcase the variety of services we have provided.
We are doing Green Dot in 6 Kentucky high schools, 1 Cincinnati high school, and at Gateway Community and Technical College.
We have reached over 1,000 people in 5 different cities!
• Maysville 1,478 people
• Covington 1,343 people
• Cincinnati 1,158 people
• Independence 1,108 people
• Ludlow 1,066 people
Colleges we have presented Green Dot at:
• Eastern Kentucky University
• Gateway Community and Technical College (3 campuses)
• Maysville Community College
• Northern Kentucky University
• Thomas More College
• University of Cincinnati- Blue Ash
• Brighton Center
• City Heights Housing
• Falmouth Rotary Club and Maysville Rotary Club
• Food and Drug Administration
• Hamilton County Courthouse
• Hospice of Hope
• Maysville Boys & Girls Club
• Maysville Conference Center
• Mercy Montessori Center
• Newport Peace Festival
• NKY Convention Center
• Pendleton County Library
Here are our stats broken down by region:
Other awesome stats
• Provided Green Dot presentations for 7 different churches
• Provided services for 18 different zip codes
• Provided presentations at conferences in Lexington, Toledo, Columbus, and Indianapolis
• Held focus groups with over 300 high school students
• Provided teacher/staff trainings at 6 of our 8 schools
• Those 10,000 people were reached through 65 displays and 450 trainings!
We are so grateful to everyone in our community for helping us put green dots on the map! We couldn’t do this program without your support and without your generosity. Thank you!